May Favourites

Saturday, May 31, 2014

With May drawing to a close here's a round up of the things I've been loving.
 

The Read:

 
This months issue of Elle Magazine was FAB. The interview with Amanda Seyfried was so interesting. She has had such a troubled childhood and although still struggles with OCD and anxiety has not let it stop her achieving her dream, she seems so sweet and honest and it was a lovely interview. I also love all of Elle's fashion editorials, the images are always so striking and the photographers really are talented. I really like magazines because you can just dip in and out of them which is perfect for me as I'm always super busy and lately I'm never sat down long enough to get properly stuck into a good book.
 

The Beauty Product:

 
 This month my go to beauty product has been the *Gilly Hicks lip colour in Naked. Its super glossy and only gives a hint of colour so is perfect for natural makeup looks, school and no-makeup-makeup. It tastes quite sweet and smells amazing almost like candy floss (yum...). My only issue with it is that its a bit sticky but because my hair is so long I tend to tie it up in the summer anyway so this doesn't really bother me at the moment.
 

The Song:

 
 For the past month I've had Sometimes by Blitz Kids constantly on repeat. Okay maybe a slight exaggeration but still I am obsessed with this song. Its the kind of song that has edgy lyrics yet you can imagine listening to it and running down a pier and in and out of seaside arcades filled with 2p machines. Or at least I can anyway :). If you like You Me At Six or Kids In Glass Houses then give these guys a listen, especially this song.
 

The Perfume:

 
The Body Shop Neroli Jasmine Perfume is so fresh and just perfect for the spring/summer season. Its quite a feminine fragrance and I don't usually go for flowery scents but this one is lovely. I picked it up yesterday to take this picture and was so upset when I realised there's probably only about 3 sprays left.
 

The Website:

 
Polyvore is my life. I actually think I am addicted. Polyvore is a website that allows you to discover and shop for things you love. You can get home, outfit and beauty inspiration and post your own too. If you would like to follow me on Polyvore you can click here.
 
That's it for this month. I'd love to hear about what you've been loving, thanks for reading :)
 
 
Ciara x
 
*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)