The Everyday Pink ¦ Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 415 Pink In The Afternoon Review

Wednesday, January 07, 2015

I originally saw the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 415 Pink In The Afternoon (£7.49) on Bird's Words and I knew straight away that I just had to have it. It is an absolutely gorgeous mid toned pink with a creamy finish. It is perfect for the day time and I even wore it to my birthday party as I think there is something quite classic and elegant about it. It reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's which is one of my all time favourite films. It is subtle but really finishes a look.

It applies really easily, lasts long and is non-drying. Also it fades naturally without leaving that dreaded rim around the outside of your lips. It is so effortless and chic and feels a lot more expensive than it is. I have already got tonnes of wear out of this beauty. It is just so easy to stick on, whack in your bag and walk out the door.

One of my favourite lipsticks in my collection, the packaging is really stylish and the lipstick is gorgeous and really high quality. I think Revlon are seriously underrated and you should definitely take a look at their lipsticks.

What is your go to everyday lipstick?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)