Lush Golden Wonder Review

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Lush Golden Wonder (£3.50) is my favourite bath bomb everrrrr. I got Golden wonder for Christmas and I have actually already mentioned it on my blog before, but I just couldn't leave this beauty without a full review.

For starters, it smells a-maze-ing. It contains lime oil and orange which are so fresh and citrusy. I'm a sucker for citrus scents so if I could bottle up the smell of Golden Wonder and spray it all around my room, trust me I would. The smell also isn't too overpowering which is just perfect.

This beauty is filled to the brim with surprises. As this isn't a bubble bar, Golden Wonder doesn't create any bubbles, but what it does is slowly turns the water this beautiful deep teal colour. As it fizzes it creates white foam that makes little whirlpools all over the bath, however this seems to disappear quite quickly. Then into the water, little spheres of colour are released and you get pockets of pink, yellow, purple, orange and green spinning around your bath. Oh and if that isn't exciting enough, hundreds of tiny shimmery gold stars are released into the water, making the whole bathing experience truly magical.

The gold lustre on the outside of Golden Wonder fills the bath with really fine shimmery gold glitter that leaves your skin looking really radiant and like you have been blessed by the gods. The stars also dissolve by the time you are finished with your bath, so there isn't any grime in sight. A bonus in my opinion.

I love this bath bomb and I am so sad that it is only part of their Christmas range. I need Golden Wonder in my life all year round! If you can get your hands on it then I seriously suggest that you do.

What is your favourite Lush bath bomb?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love granny takes a dip, I have never tried golden wonder but I want to so bad!

    Ooh La Luce | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always look at Granny Takes a Dip but I have never got round to trying it, the colours look so pretty though! I know it is such a shame that Golden Wonder is only available around Christmas :( x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)