Ciaté Mineral Positivity Review

Saturday, January 17, 2015

*Ciaté Mineral Positivity (£5) is a thick textured black and antique gold polish. This beautiful midnight black is speckled with a galaxy of gold glitter and is completely unlike any polish I have seen before.

It's quite thick and so you could actually get away with only one coat, but two will make sure it really is opaque. *Mineral Positivity was so easy to apply, the brush is wide meaning your can cover your nail better and it dries very quickly. It is quite rough and bumpy which means it is more prone to chipping around the nail tip, but this isn't too noticeable. Personally I wouldn't use a top coat with this polish as it has quite a rugged look and a top coat would make it look far too shiny.

I do like the rough texture as I think it is quite unique and I don't own anything like it, however I was disappointed as it didn't come out as gold as it appears in the bottle. Still, I love this nail varnish and I think it has a sort of rock chick vibe going on. Just me?

I am so glad that this was in the *Ciaté Mini Mani Manor otherwise I would have never got to try it.

What's your go to nail polish at the moment?

Ciara x

*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)