Lush Butterbear Bath Bomb Review

Sunday, January 04, 2015

Lush Butterbear Bath Bomb (£1.95) is a gorgeous cocoa butter and vanilla scented, bear shaped bath bomb. I think that it is probably the cutest bath bomb from Lush that I have ever tried and it left my skin feeling amazing.

When first popped into the bath, it didn't really do anything special, there was no colour change and no bubbles. It just sort of fizzed a bit and melted into the bath. However, the room was filled with the sweet and rich scent of cocoa butter and vanilla and when I got into the bath I could instantly feel how luxurious the water had become.

Because this little Butterbear contains cocoa butter, it moisturises your skin leaving you feeling silky smooth and smelling amazing. There is also no need for added moisturiser afterwards. Even the next day my skin felt really soft. Because of how rich and moisturising this little bear is, I did have to let all the goodness sink into my skin for a couple of minutes, however this didn't take long at all or leave my skin feeling greasy.

I love this little bear and think the results are much more luxurious than the price!

Have you tried Lush Butterbear? What did you think?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. this is so cute! I havent seen this one before in stores, will need to ask about it next time I'm in their shop! would be really great if you could check out my fashion blog? :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I think it may be part of their Christmas stock, but it is definitely worth a look!

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)