Pump Up The Jan - January Favourites

Saturday, January 31, 2015

So we are one month into 2015 now and already it has been a good 'un for me. Over the past 31 days I have collected a couple of favourites, so here is what I have been loving this month.

Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Daily Energising Gel Wash (£4.99) has been my face wash of choice this month. I love everything about it from they way it subtly smells of grapefruit to the way it leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking clearer. It tightens my skin without completely drying it out and it really brightens up my skin. It's not a miracle worker, it wont banish every spot, blemish and black head but it is a really nice, easy to use daily face wash.


The Malin + Goetz Lip Moisturizer ($12 for 10g) is the only thing that has been able to keep my lips soft and smooth this month. I managed to get my hands on this beauty back in August and after using it religiously for ages, I just forgot about it. Actually I am so glad because the weather hasn't been that great recently and it has left my skin and lips feeling a little worse for wear and I don't think I would have made it through January without it. The reason I love this lip moisturiser so much is because it is colour, fragrance and flavour free. It moisturises and protects the lips and that is it. Job done.

I still can't get over how much I love the White Company White Lavender Pillow Mist (£15). I wont ramble on about this too much as I did a full review recently, but this stuff really is amazing. It smells beautifully of lavender and if you do struggle with sleeping or are after something to relax you before bed, then check this out. I have been spraying it on my pillow every night religiously since I got it for Christmas.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer (£23.50) has been so well loved this month. This product is great for contouring or adding a quick bit of colour to the cheeks. It looks so natural and is buildable so it is impossible to go over board. Great for me as I am quite heavy handed! This bronzer is great for all year round and I love the fact that it is matte as I cant be dealing with overly glittery cheeks! You can check out my full review of Hoola here.

Source
My Oh My. Words cannot describe my love for the incredibly talented Jake Bugg. I have had his latest album Shangri La on repeat this whole month. It is just fantastic. There aren't many albums that I can sit down and listen to the whole way through, loving every song. But this one is just perfect. If you haven't heard it already then I seriously suggest that you give it a listen. It is so hard to pick but my top tracks off this album are Slumville Sunrise, Messed Up Kids, Me and You, A Song About Love and Simple Pleasures. I NEED to see him live.

So there's what I've been loving in January. What about you, what have been your favourite things this month? Let me know in the comments.

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)