The White Company White Lavender Pillow Mist Review

Saturday, January 03, 2015

I've always struggled with my sleep. I've just never been any good at it. When I was little my mum used to take me to sleep therapists because I would just go days without sleeping. Since then my mum and I managed to find things that helped (the therapist was not one of them) and I am much better now, but still some nights I find it hard.

One of the things I found that really helped me was putting a couple drops of lavender oil on my pillow every night before bed. Then my mum bought me the wonderful White Company White Lavender Pillow Mist (£15) for Christmas and since then my nights have been filled with blissful, undisturbed sleep.

The Pillow Mist smells absolutely gorgeous. On first hit it smells of lavender (obviously) but it also contains, neroli, basil, Sicilian lemon and vertivert. It's really relaxing and homely, you become almost wrapped in the smell, like it is giving you a huge hug.

All I do is use a couple sprays on my pillow each night before I go to bed and it automatically relaxes me and helps me drift off to sleep so much quicker. This really is an almost life changing product for me and words cannot describe how thankful I am that it actually works for me. I can't promise such amazing results for everybody but this really has helped me massively and I hope that it continues to.

Plus the bottle looks super cute on my bedside table.

Do you struggle with your sleep? If so I would love to know if there is anything that helps you.

Ciara x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)