Mudd Peel Off Face Mask Review

Thursday, January 15, 2015

I do love a good face mask, especially a peel off, but I often find that some of them are a bit too harsh for my skin. I picked up the Mudd Peel Off Mask (£3.05) on a whim from my local chemist and I've been loving it.

The Mudd Peel Off Mask clenses gently and has an exfoliating action. Extracts of gingseng are combined with natural lemon peel, grapefruit and cucumber fruit AHAs to produce a vitamin enriched mask that cleanses and exfoliates. It is also non-comedogenic so it wont clog pores or cause blemishes. Can it get any better? It can. It is also dermatologically tested and alcohol and lanolin free so it wont strip or dry out your skin.

The mask is so simple to use. You just clean your face beforehand as you usually would and apply this bad boy thinly over your whole face (avoiding the eyes). You then go off and do whatever you normally do when you've got a face mask on for 15 minutes, or until the face mask has dried. Then starting at the cheeks you begin to peel off the mask gently toward the centre of your face. Now just go and rinse your face to make sure it is all off. Easy peasy, lemon squeasy.

Because it is a peel off, the top layer of dead skin cells and impurities are peeled away leaving your sin feeling really soft and smooth instantly. I really like to use this when I feel like my skin is feeling a bit down but I am thinking of getting into a routine and using a face mask once a week.

This pack is also really handy as it is resealable and you can get loads of applications out of it. On the front of the pack it says up to 5 but I have actually managed to get 8 out of one pack before.

What is your favourite face mask?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)