This Time Next Year Tag

Friday, January 02, 2015

I was Nominated by Emily Mace to answer a couple of questions about last year and the next. I'm new to blogging so I think this will give everybody another little chance to get to know me. So, let's get cracking:

1. What was your biggest achievement of 2014?

I think my biggest achievement this year would be the fact that I can now make it through a whole netball match without the need of my asthma pump. I am by no means super fit but I've learnt to control my breathing and gradually built my fitness up and I am so proud of myself because I really didn't want to have to become dependant on my pump. Now I can play and enjoy it, rather than feeling like the devil is having a party in my chest!

2. What do you want to achieve with your blog by this time next year?

As I've said I am new to blogging and I haven't even been blogging for a year yet! So I think this time next year I would love to have a better blog design and over 100 followers. I know to some blogs that probably doesn't seem like much at all but it is for me and I'm going to build up my blog in little steps.

3. Name one thing you want to do next year that you can tick off your bucket list.

Not the most interesting thing on my bucket list, but I would love to go camping with a group of my friends to hopefully celebrate our GCSE results!

4. What are you most looking forward to next year?

I haven't really got anything planned but in September I will be able to learn how to drive! That's pretty exciting!

5. Your happiest moment of 2014?

In 2014 my little brothers friend finally beat cancer and I think that has got to be one of the happiest moments in my whole life. I've never known a nicer family and I was so happy for all of them.

6. What new years resolution are you actually planning on sticking to?

Well as I said in my resolutions and goals post; in May I will be sitting my German and French GCSE, so I really need to stop using Google Translate for my homework!

7. A personal goal for next year

Definitely to surround myself with people that make me happier and to stop jumping through hoops for people who wouldn't even cross the road for me.

Thanks for tagging me Emily!

I would like to tag: Taylor from Repressing The Crazy, Amelia from Amelia Anastasia and Andie from Andieology. However if any of you would like to join in with the tag then leave me a link below because I would love to read them.

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)