Katy Perry Purr Review

Monday, February 02, 2015

I got *Katy Perry Purr (£38.50) for Christmas one year and I have to admit that when I opened the bottle I was a little bit taken a back. It was too girly, too flashy and I'm not the worlds biggest lover of cats. Also I tend to find celebrity perfumes a bit cheap if I'm honest.

However, I hate to judge a book by its cover and the first spritz of this stuff showed me exactly why. This perfume smells amazing, way more expensive than it is. *Purr combines top notes of peach, forbidden apple, gardenia and green bamboo with notes of jasmine, pink freesia, Bulgarian rose and base notes of vanilla orchid, creamy sandalwood, white amber, coconut and musk. It is light, fruity and floral.

I think this scent is really lovely, it is perfect for day and night and every occasion in between. Personally I prefer wearing this at night as I think it is quite interesting and a little bit heavier than my usual daytime perfume. It lasts quite well on the skin and I always get complimented when I'm wearing it. I went to a party just last weekend and everybody kept saying how nice I smelt!

What is your favourite evening perfume?

Ciara x

*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Definitely not something I would usually pick up but I must give it a sniff if I see it around x

    Ooh La Luce | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, it is lovely, completely unexpected x

      Delete
  2. This sounds amazing! I love the Calvin Klein CKIN2U perfume, and old classic! :) x

    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah the Calvin Klein CKIN2U perfume is gorgeous! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)