The Liebster Award

Saturday, February 07, 2015

source
Thanks to The Queens Empire I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. The Liebster award is a great way of helping bloggers under 200 followers get noticed and get to know other bloggers along the way. For me, the idea that people even take the time to read my little blog is amazing let alone the fact that somebody has thought me worthy of a nomination!

So here is how it works:

- You must thank the blogger that nominated you and include their link
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger has set you
- Nominate 11 new bloggers with less than 200 followers and include their blog links
- Let the bloggers that you have nominated know that you have nominated them
- Create 11 new questions for them to answer
- Enjoy it!

I was nominated by The Queens Empire to answer the following questions. Hopefully by the end of this you will know a little bit more about me!

1. Why did you start blogging?

- I created my little corner of the internet just as a space for me to have my own say on certain things, connect with new people and talk about things that I love.

2. What do you like to do in your spare time?

- In my spare time I love to bake, draw, blog and play netball.

3. If you could go anywhere is the world, where would it be?

- I would love to visit Peru.

4. If you could buy any 3 things, what would they be?

- I would buy tickets to travel around the world, my mum and dad their dream house and my own art gallery to fill with the things that catch my eye.
 

5. Top three movies?

- About Time, Back To The Future and Fantastic Mr. Fox.
 

6. Favorite color to paint your nails?

 

7. If you could have any hairstyle what would it be?

- Mountains and mountains of beautiful curls
 

8. Are you a summer or winter person?

 

9. What is your best piece of advice to share with the world?

-Don't worry yourself with other peoples thoughts. I think we all have a tendency to become too wrapped up in what other people are doing or think about us. Close Twitter, make yourself a hot drink, lose yourself in a good book and spend some time with yourself.
 

10. Who is your celebrity girl crush?

- Ohh tricky but probably Juno Temple.
 

11. Fuzzy socks or Slippers?

- Fuzzy socks all the way!
 

I would like to nominate: Not Quite London ¦ Ooh La Luce ¦ Girl On Trend ¦ Teen Witch Closet ¦ Amelia Anastasia ¦ Repressing The Crazy ¦ Media Junkie Jungle ¦ Miscellaneous Musings ¦ Perks Of Being Nazia ¦ Kateidoscope ¦ Anna Jasmine to answer the following questions:

1. Were there any blogs that inspired you to start blogging?
2. What is your star sign?
3. Who/what is most important to you?
4. What is your favourite quote?
5. Your top 3 book recommendations?
6. Your first memory?
7. If you won the lottery what is the first thing you would buy?
8. Your favourite colour?
9. Boots or Superdrug?
10. bold colours or neutrals?
11. What was the last song you listened to?

I really enjoyed doing this post and I hope you all do too. Leave me the link at the bottom so I can read it. Have fun!

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)