The Only Hair Mousse You'll Ever Need.

Friday, February 06, 2015

I'm always looking for ways to add volume to my hair and scrunching mousse into damp hair before styling is a great way. I have tried my fair share of mousse really and until now I thought that they all do pretty much the same thing. I actually came across the Boots Essentials Styling Mousse (£1.10) by accident. I asked my brother to pick me up some mousse on this way home and  being the cheap skate that he is, he picked this up for me.

I'll be honest, when I saw it I turned my nose up straight away. It was too green, too cheap and too Boots for it to be any good. Well boy was I wrong. This stuff is way better than most of the mousses on the market and it is only £1.10. That's right, just over 1 quid!

This stuff is fab, just by scrunching some into my damp hair before styling/leaving to dry, it creates volume and just generally makes my hair look better. It isn't sticky, doesn't leave hair feeling crisp, weigh it down or smell funny. Brilliant. It adds some lift and body at the roots which lasts all throughout the day. Wait it gets better: It also protects against heat damage and prevents frizz.

This mousse is the perfect package. It works extremely well and is cheap as chips.

What's your fool proof way to add volume to your hair?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'll definitely have to go and try this out!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You van check out the details on my blog http://the-queens-empire.blogspot.com/
    ~kisses

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)