Lush Unicorn Horn First Impressions

Sunday, February 15, 2015

lush unicorn horn
For a couple of weeks now I have been absolutely dying to get my hands on the Lush Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar (£3.25). The design is a little bit girlier than I would usually go for but I love the bright pastel colours that have been twisted together and it has even been decorated with candy stars. It is so bright and colourful and looks as if it has just stepped out of my My Little Pony Annual that I had when I was six.

lush unicorn horn first impressions
Lush Unicorn Horn is scented beautifully with lavender and neroli which is so relaxing. I'm saving this one, so I'm keeping in my draw for a while and every time I open it up I'm hit with the smell of lavender and it's so gorgeous I just stand there for a while and take it all in.

I've heard so many great things about Unicorn Horn that I'm so excited to use it and really sad that it wont be in Lush all year round. Plus as it is a bubble bar I'm expecting a lot of bubbles!

I hope you all had a good Valentines Day yesterday.

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)