Montagne Jeunesse Deep Cleansing Passion Peel Off Mask

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Montagne Jeunesse Peel Off Passion Mask Review
When I'm having a bad skin day or lets be honest - week - I love to use a face mask to try and freshen myself up a bit. There are so many great face masks available on the high street and a brand I particularly like is Montagne Jeunesse so I thought I would pick up their Deep Cleansing Passion Peel Off Mask (£1).

I love the smell of this mask, its got a really nice fresh berry scent that isn't too overpowering. Also the fact it is coloured means you can see where you've applied it so you get a nice even coat. Also this dries quickly and is really easy to remove.

However that's where the love for this stops. When I applied the Peel Off Passion Mask, it stung my eyes a bit, and when I removed the mask my face was left a bit red. There was no irritation or itchiness, just redness but because of these reasons I wont be getting this again because there are so many other great face masks out there that don't do this.

I'm really disappointed with this face mask and I really hope that it doesn't make my skin even worse than it is.

What is your favourite face mask?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)