Ciaté Members Only Nail Polish Review

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Recently I've been really loving nude nails. There is something just so elegant and classy about them. I reviewed another nude colour that I've been loving - *Ciaté Cream Soda a couple weeks back but since then I have found an even more understand nude that is perfect for day to day wear but is also something a little bit special. Perfect for Valentines day!

*Ciaté Members Only (£9) is a gorgeous shimmery peachy nude colour that is perfect for day and night. The shimmer is really fine pink and goldish glitter that catches the light beautifully and makes a change from the usual plain nude nail polishes.

This is just the perfect polish to apply. It is sheer and so is incredibly versatile, you can create so many different looks using this polish depending on how many coats you want to put on (I have three on so you can see the colour properly, but two is usually enough for me). It dries super quickly, perfect for if you have a date and you're running a tad behind schedule. (We've all been there!) and it isn't streaky at all. This isn't the longest lasting nail varnish in the world but when it does chip, it is barely noticeable. You would need to be seriously staring at your nails to notice. Another fantastic polish from the *Ciaté Mini Mani Manor!

Have you got any plans for valentines day? What colour will be adorning your nails for the big day?

Ciara x

*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)