February Favourites

Saturday, February 28, 2015


I've been walking around most of this month with a fractured rib which hasn't been fun at all, but that doesn't mean that the whole month has been a complete write off. I've had a couple of great days. I went up to Covent Garden with my boyfriend on Valentines day and had a great time and for my friend's birthday we all went for a meal at Byron which was just soooooooo good. Over the past 28 days there have been a couple of items that I have loved using.

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in Light (£6.99). I love this stuff so much. This has been my go to base all month. I wont ramble as I have done a full review but it looks so natural, leaves my skin feeling smooth and looking clearer. It also makes my skin look hydrated as it doesn't cling to any dry patches and it's really easy to apply. I just use my fingers to massage this all over my face, no brush needed.

Lush Tea Tree Toner Water (£4.25) has been my skin saviour this month. It really helps too cool down and soothe my skin, calming redness and tightening my pores. It's perfect to spritz on whenever you want and I really have seen my skin improve since I started using this again. Full review here.

Benefit Roller Lash Mascara (£19.50). Since getting Roller Lash with this month's issue of Elle Magazine it hasn't left my lashes. I love it so much. It curls, lengthens and adds volume to my eyelashes making them look 10x better than usual while still looking natural.

The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream (£12) is the perfect night cream if you have sensitive skin that needs a bit of hydrating. I love this night cream and it has been a firm favourite in my daily skincare routine because it really leaves my skin looking and feeling soft and smooth. Also it's fragrance, colour and alcohol free so is really gentle on the skin.

Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Volumising Shampoo (£3.99). This is my favourite shampoo ever hands down. It is completely silicone, paraben and colourant free which means it doesn't weigh down my hair and cleanses it properly leaving it bouncy and soft. It also smells really nice containing grapefruit, lemon, orange and mint. The scent stays on the hair but isn't overpowering. Beautiful. I can't rave about this stuff enough.

I hope you all had a good month,

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This post just really scared me because I realised that February is almost gone haha, but I want to try benefit's roller lash so bad, It looks amazing.

    Ooh La Luce | Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, this year is going so quickly already! You should definitely try and get your hands on Roller Lash, it is amazing x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)