My Top 10 Online Reads

Monday, March 02, 2015

 
source
When I am feeling extra lazy (every day) there is nothing I love to do more than sit on the sofa with a cup of peppermint tea and a good read. Books are great but sometimes you just want to read something quick that you can dip in and out of. That's where blogs and online magazines come in. I love reading blogs they are a great way to learn something new, find out about new products and tutorials and get to know new people. It's like having a conversation with somebody without having to get out of your pyjamas and leave the house. I'm always on the hunt for new blogs to read so I thought I would share with you a few of my favourites:
  • From Roses - From Roses is such a perfect blog, everything looks amazing. The posts are well written and there is a wide range of topics so I have something to read whatever my mood. Rebecca who writes this has such an eye for photography and a natural talent for writing.
  • Ghost Parties - My Oh My. The potograhpy on this blog is amazing. Everything looks so clean, flawless and beautiful, exactly what I look for in a beauty blog. This is one of my favourite reads, it is just so comforting.
  • My Pale Skin - This blog is still relatively new and yet seems as though it has been running for years. Everything is so professional. This is such a lovely read. You will always find an honest product review and I love the more personal posts and the before and after shots before a makeup tutorial, I really feel like I have gotten to know Em who writes this.
  • Zoe London - I love this edgy life style blog. It is the perfect mix between beauty, fashion, music and food. Also I have some serious hair envy going on!
  • Sweet Electric - I love this lifestyle blog because it just talks about everything. I go searching for a specific post on something and will nearly always find it on Sweet Electric.
  • A Beautiful Mess - This a colour lovers heaven. Everything about this blog is bright and cheerful and it is filled to the brim with inspiration. I especially love their photography tutorials and home DIY.
  • The Beauty Department - This was probably the first blog I ever started reading. It is my go to for beauty and hair tutorials. They are so easy to follow, the presentation is gorgeous and I leave filled with inspiration.
  • A Little Opulent - This online magazine is absolutely beautiful. Just looking at it calms me down and with a wide range of post topics, there is something for everyone.
  • Birds Words - I love this cute beauty blogger, she gives the best lipstick recommendations!
  • Humans Of New York - I stumbled across this blog a while ago and I absolutely love it. It shares the stories of hundreds of people living not only in New York but around the world, it is so heartfelt and personal and I think it is a brilliant idea. I find other people's stories fascinating.  
What blogs and online magazines do you love to read?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)