The Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion Review

Sunday, March 08, 2015

Moisturiser is an essential part in any skin care routine and is definitely something we shouldn't be skipping. I've been using The Body Shop Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15 (£12) for a while now and I love it so much.

I would say I have combination skin which can sometimes be a bit oily which is exactly what this moisturiser is designed for. This moisturiser is completely oil free, is oil balancing and even mattifies the skin where it is needed, preventing shine. I love this because I don't wear makeup everyday, but I still don't want to look like a shiny mess. I have also noticed that The Body Shop Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15 has been leaving my skin looking and feeling soft and smooth and the fact is has an SPF is brilliant because my skin is quite sensitive to the sun.

This moisturiser is such a great all in one if you suffer from slightly oily skin like me. It just sorts you out while still providing plenty of moisture. Also, unlike most moisturisers I've tried that are targeted at oily skin, it doesn't strip your skin and dry it out.

What part of your skincare routine could you not live without?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)