Trend To Try - White Waterline

Wednesday, March 11, 2015


I know this isn't exactly anything ground breaking and there are people out there who have been doing this for years but it is something that I have never tried before, so I thought I would give it a go. By lining your lower waterline with a white eyeliner, it is supposed to create the appearance of brighter, wider eyes.

I used the LA Colors Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sea Shells (£1.99) which is a really lovely buttery eye pencil. It's great for lining the bottom waterline because it doesn't crease or smudge down your face but it is also really nice as a base colour for eye shadow. It really makes the colours pop and last longer. The colour is really nice too, it's a really pure white colour.

I do think that the white liner on my waterline helped to open my eyes more and make them appear brighter but I'm not loving it. I think it looks a bit too obvious and would probably look better with a nude liner.

What do you think?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)