Haircare Hero: Percy & Reed No Oil Oil For Fine Hair

Monday, March 16, 2015


I have fine hair which, despite having a lot of it, tends to fall flat and is easily weighed down if I plonk on too many products. It is also quite prone to a bit of breakage and don't even get me started on fly-aways! Because of this difficult combination, I don't tend to use any oils on my hair. I find them generally too heavy and they just leave my hair looking a little bit greasy. Percy & Reed No Oil Oil For Fine Hair (£14) however, does the complete opposite.

No Oil Oil has a wonderful lightness, almost water like and contains violet extract which tames hair leaving it smooth and silky with some added volume thrown in there. This is such a great little multi-tasker as it also helps to repair damaged hair by adding strength and heat protection. Also because it is so light and oil free, you can use it up near your roots to manage those fly-aways.

No Oil Oil is super easy to use, you just rub a couple of pumps in your palms and get to work smoothing it over towel dried hair. What I perhaps love the most about No Oil Oil though is that it doesn't leave that horribly oily feeling on my hands after I have applied it. (Hair Xpertise Argan Oil I'm looking at you!)

Percy & Reed is easily my favourite brand for all things hair related. They are absolutely fab and not only do the products do everything they claim but they come in the cutest packaging ever. Way too pretty to be hidden away in a draw!

What's your haircare hero?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This looks great, I have been looking to invest in a few decent haircare products recently as my hair is not in the best state.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend anything from Percy & Reed! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)