VO5 Extreme Style Texturising Gum Review

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

I actually nicked the VO5 Extreme Style Texturising Gum (£4.19) off my brother a while back but it is honestly the best texturising product I have tried. The VO5 Extreme Style Texturising Gum is designed to be worked into hair to give it texture and definition while giving flexible hold. I can honestly say that it does all this and more, it is a really versatile product and can be used for all sorts.

I love using the texturising gum when I curl my hair to hold and define the curls. The lasting power is great and I have really noticed an improvement in how long my curls last since using this product. It also doesn't leave the hair feeling horrible, however, be careful not to overdo it otherwise it makes the hair quite stiff and sticky.

What also works really well is mixing a bit of the gum with a small pump of hair oil, I use the Hair Xpertise Argan Oil Hair Treatment, this creates a serum that you can scrunch through the hair to add body and shine.

This little pot is really handy, perfect for travelling and unlike similar products, smells really nice. A little goes along way so the tin will last you a long time. I think Vo5 are a brand that are really over looked and they have some great products to check out.

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)