Ciaté Need For Tweed

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Spring is basically here and it's time to dig out the fresh, bright, new nail polishes and step away from the heavy berry shades that we loved so much during the winter. *Ciaté Need For Tweed (£9) is one polish that is definitely going to leave you craving the summer. It's an explosion of aqua and navy coloured bar glitter with a dash of lemon on the side.


*Need For Tweed can be layered to achieve a more textured look however I quite like the look of the two coats that I have applied. Otherwise I think it just looks a bit over crowded, as if your nails are furry and you lose the lovely detail of the bar glitter. What I also love about the glitter is that it is not sparkly, it's just solid blocks of colour, I think this makes it really interesting and it is unlike any polish I have ever owned.

Because I am super super lazy and quite low maintenance I love polishes like this because it means I can get away with chipped nails for ages and nobody ever notices! This polish is actually really long wearing, even though it has a rough texture it isn't jagged and so doesn't catch on your clothes or anything. It is also really easy to apply, I use sort of dabbing motions to evenly distribute the glitter.

Another amazing shade from the *Ciaté Mini Mani Manor!

What are your go to shades for spring?

Ciara x

*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)