My Top 10 TV Shows

Friday, February 20, 2015

So I've been on half term all this week and although it has been a week of revision for my GCSE's I have still managed to fit in a lot of telly. I love finding out about new shows to watch so I thought I would share with you my top 10 TV shows incase you were in the mood for something a bit new.
  • The Walking Dead
  • Skins
  • Takeshi's Castle
  • Man Down
  • Russell Howard's Good News
  • Qi
  • 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown
  • Friends
  • Modern Family
  • Fortitude

So there you have it. My top 10 TV shows from dramas to comedies, game shows to quiz shows, both new and old. Stick the kettle on and pick up the remote.

What are your favourite TV shows?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)