Bad Beauty Habits

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

We all have them, some of us are just better at hiding them than others, but here are my bad beauty habits:

1. I bite my nails. Such a bad habit and one that I'm desperately trying to stop. It not only leaves my nails looking bad but can be painful for me too.

2. I hardly ever throw out my makeup. I know, I know. Products only have a limited time of use, but I can never remember when I bought a product and find myself hoarding others.

3. I pick at my nail varnish. Often a nail polish that has amazing lasting power still manages to chip on my nails due to me picking at it and peeling it off. This again leaves my nails looking a mess and is actually really bad for my nails.

4. I don't brush my hair but it desperately needs it. Oh the shame!

5. I can't remember the last time I cleaned my makeup brushes. Please don't judge me. I'm just very busy and can't be bothered to wait for them to dry. I'll get round to them eventually...

So there you have it. You now know that really I am a disgusting little human being! Do you have any bad beauty habits?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Biting your nails is such a bad habit that I have. I used to have a special kind of nail polish that tastes really bad and it made me stop biting for years. This year I had my exams and due to the stress I started it again along with biting my lips. I guess, I am a "disgusting little human being" as well :D (Btw stalking around like I said I would)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I'm not alone! I'm exactly the same, I managed to stop biting my nails but my exams just ruined me! I'm doing alright now though! (Hope your exams went well, and thank you for being so lovely!! xx)

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)