Lush Space Girl Review

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

As a lover of all things spacey, Lush Space Girl (£2.35) is one of my favourite bath bombs ever. This space dust filled bath bomb creates an absolute galaxy in your bath tub, so zip up your space suits because this one's a dream.

To me Lush Space Girl smells exactly like Parma Violets. You know those funny little purple sweets you used to get in party bags as a kid? I don't really know why though as Lush Space Girl is actually scented with grapefruit, bergamot and almond oil, not a violet in sight! Anyway I love the smell, it is really sweet and comforting and lasts nicely on the skin without being overpowering.

This purple flying saucer shaped, pink glitter covered bath bomb turns the water a beautiful deep glittery purple red. But the real magic about Lush Space Girl is the fact that it contains popping candy. I love this as it crackles and spins around the bath when you drop it in like a shooting star. The attention to detail that Lush put into all their products is amazing and one of the reasons why I love this brand so much.

I love Space Girl and it is one of those Lush products that I will be forever repurchasing.

Have you tried Lush Space Girl? What did you think?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)