May Favourites

Sunday, May 31, 2015


May has seemed to go on forever for me. I'm half way through my exams now and, oh my, it has been tiring. The days have all just seemed to merge into one and I cannot wait until I am all finished and ready to enjoy summer. Anyway, here is what I've been loving this month. It may not be the most interesting favourites post this month, but I have been so busy and I haven't really tried anything new.



I love a good playlist and this is a good playlist. She's Got A Boyfriend Anyway is a playlist that I found on 8tracks and it is filled to the brim with acoustic wonderfulness. It's so relaxing and perfect for studying too or just lying flat on your back and pondering the universe. Love it.

I know, I know. I think this has featured in 3 of my favourites posts now but I really do love it. Words cannot describe my love for the White Company Pillow Spray (£15). It is just amazing. It smells beautiful and helps me sleep like nothing else can. It's exactly what you need after a long day when all you want to do is curl up in bed and have lovely dreams. The bottles very nearly finished and I will definitely be repurchasing!

Bit of an odd one, but I am a stationary fanatic. These pens from Muji (£9.95) have been what has got me through my revision so far. They are just so beautiful! The colours are amazing and they are lovely to write with. I actually haven't minded doing my revision thanks to these bad boys because my notes just look so damn pretty.

My skin has been feeling very sorry for its self recently. A mixture of stress, comfort eating and humid weather. However, I think it is on the mend and I do put that partly down to the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Daily Scrub (£4.95). I love this stuff. It smells really fresh without being over perfumed and even through it is an exfoliator, it's still really gentle. It also doesn't dry my skin out at all or leave it feeling tight. I normally stay away from pink things, but this is great.

So there you have it. Hopefully next month will be a little more interesting.

What have you been loving this month?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)