Ciaté Play Date Review

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Ciaté Play Date (£9) is a gorgeous coral red with orange undertones. As it is quite pinky, this isn't a colour that I would usually go for however I think the balance of red, orange and pink is so pretty. I got this shade in the Ciaté Mini Mani Manor and I have worn it loads since. It is one of those colours that can be worn for nearly any occasion but in particular I think it is perfect for spring/summer.

Play Date is great. It is easy to apply, isn't streaky at all and is extremely quick drying. As I have found with nearly all the Ciaté polishes that I own, it is opaque in one coat however I always apply two, to get a real pop of colour. The wear isn't the best and it began to chip on the second day, however I had been to a party and played netball and not worn a top coat so I can't really complain. The only thing that I don't really like is that it can be quite unforgiving. If you go wrong with this polish, or paint your nails badly, it will be noticed.

I think Play Date is a great alternative to classic red manicure. It is pretty, bold, feminine and overall quite a fun shade to wear.

What do you think about Play Date? Would you wear it?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)