Ultimate Beauty Wish List

Thursday, September 10, 2015

It's my birthday tomorrow and I haven't asked for anything this year. I don't know why, but whenever someone asked me "What would you like?" I couldn't think of anything! However, I always have a little beauty wish list going and it is filled with products that are way too expensive and hurt my purse just to think about. But I still like to think about them! So I thought I would share that list with you instead, rather than a classic "this is what I want for my birthday list". I think an ultimate beauty wish list is much more fun.
What products are on your ultimate beauty wish list?

Ciara x

Instagram ¦ Twitter ¦ Bloglovin' ¦ Tumblr ¦ Pinterest

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I've recently tried the Naked 1 and the Nars Sheer Glow and they are both my favourite purchases in a long time, I'd definitely recommend them! Everything else on your wish list has been thrown straight on mine. I hope you have an amazing Birthday tomorrow.

    www.daisiegrace.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had a brilliant birthday! xx I got the Naked palette for my birthday from my brother and I am in love with it!! It's almost too pretty to use! x

      Delete
  2. The Naked palette is so good. It is my favorite.
    Definitely recommend that over the third one any day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've finally managed to get my hands on it and it was so worth the wait, the quality and colours are amazing!! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)