Bubble Gum Nails - Ciaté Electronica Review

Friday, July 10, 2015

Normally bright pink nail varnish is something I steer well clear of but I just couldn't leave *Ciaté's Electronica untouched. Something about the brightness of it made me think it would be perfect for summer and I was right. *Electronica is a really vibrant bubble gum pink with a hint of coral that is just perfect for festival season. I picked up *Electronica from the *Ciaté Mini Mani Manor but it is actually part of Ciaté's neon range, unfortunately I don't think they still stock *Electronica but you can pick it up here for £2!

I think what draws me most to *Electronica is its finish. It has an almost rubber finish which I think Ciaté describe as satin? I'm not too sure, but it lies somewhere between being glossy and being matte. It's really nice and completely unlike anything else that I have in my collection.

As with all Ciaté polishes, *Electronica was an absolute dream to apply and dried within seconds. I don't always find that the Ciaté nail polishes have the best wear time but *Electronica is amazing, I had it on for days and played netball with it on and it didn't chip until at all until I took it off.

This may not be a shade that I will be reaching for every time I paint my nails but it really is a nice one for the summer and I was surprised by how much I liked it! Maybe I should reconsider my hate for pink?

What's your summer nail colour?

Ciara x

PS. My blog name has changed! Follow my blog with Bloglovin!

*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)