I've Caught The Travel Bug - 10 Places I'd Love To Travel To

Thursday, July 16, 2015


My recent trip to Ireland has definitely left me with the travel bug and I would do anything to go on another adventure to an entirely new country. I don't actually go on that many holidays and so there are still plenty of destinations left for me to dream about. I would love to travel the world one day and I have world maps and postcards from friends and family covering my bedroom walls that feed my wanderlust. So I thought I would round up 10 places that I would do anything to travel to. A girl can dream can't she?
  • Peru
  • Norway
  • Budapest (Hungary)
  • New York
  • Copenhagen (Denmark)
  • Australia
  • Thailand
  • Mexico
  • Sweden
  • Jinju (South Korea)
Where is on your travel bucket list?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)