Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Polish in 198 Azure Review

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Excuse the dirty bottle and chubby hand but the Rimmel London Lasting Finish Nail Varnish in 198 Azure (£2.99)  has been my weapon of choice recently.
 
I don't often wear nail varnish but when I do it is usually a shade of blue. I recently rediscovered Azure and instantly fell in love with it. It's a bright sky blue that reminds me of mermaids. It has a shine to it and contains these really tiny particles of glitter, so small that you can't really see them but they just catch the light and make the polish look really pretty.
 
But here is the best bit - it doesn't chip. This picture was taken 3 days after I first applied it and directly after I had played a netball match. Oh, and I'm really lazy and never apply a base coat. Amazing huh?? It's also opaque after 1 coat and doesn't dry up or go tacky. I've had this bottle in my collection forever! Oh and it's cheap as chips.
 
It's too good to be true, there has to be something wrong with it, right?? Well when I find out what it is I will let you know.
 
What nail varnish have you been loving at the moment?
 
Ciara

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a beautiful, bold colour! I love Rimmel, it's such good value!
    x
    Eden from edenroses xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Eden, I personally think they are so underrated! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)