Rimmel London Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara Review

Friday, September 19, 2014

Mascara is something that I don't ever leave the house without wearing. Even if I have no other
makeup on, I feel like mascara makes me look presentable. I don't have tiny eyes but I just feel that I look so much better when I have mascara on as it brightens my eyes and makes them look bigger. I've tried a number of mascaras over the years and to be honest they all seem pretty much the same. However I do think this one is really nice so I thought I would share it with you.
 
birthday last year and since then I have repurchased it a few times. This mascara lasts for ages but it is always nice to have back ups. I think this mascara really thickens my lashes and gives them a lot of volume. When I'm wearing this mascara I always get comments like: "ohh your eyelashes are so long!" Seriously guys it's just this mascara. It doesn't clump my lashes together and it really gives that false lash effect without looking completely unnatural. There is an extreme black version of this mascara but I haven't tried it. Although this version is a really intense black colour which may look a bit harsh on some people so I cant imagine how the other version can be any darker? I'll have to see. My only issue with this mascara is that it isn't waterproof so I don't tend to use it for every day-day outings like school and such and I never wear it if I know it's going to rain and I will be outside. Because running mascara isn't a good look on anyone ladies. I tend to wear this mascara for parties or whenever I just want some extra oompf on my lashes. Overall besides it not being waterproof this is a great little mascara and an affordable one too.
 
What is your favourite mascara?
 
Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)