Life Lately

Thursday, June 18, 2015

So I finally finished my exams and I can't tell you how happy I am that they are all over. It feels so nice to not have to worry about anything and I'm looking forward to this summer break so much. I'm not going to lie, I did find my exams very stressful. But I think I dealt with them a lot better than I thought I would. I'm exhausted but I am really happy with how hard I worked and now I can put that all behind me, catch up on all the telly I've missed and just enjoy myself.

However, I'm not completely done with school just yet. In September I hope to carry on at my school's sixth form and I have two induction days coming up for that very soon. I'm not nervous because I'm staying at my school and so I know my way around and all the teachers. I'm actually quite excited. It'll be nice to have a sort of fresh start and meet new people. Plus I don't have to wear a uniform anymore which is great.

In July I've also got the school prom which should be a laugh. My school takes prom quite seriously and so you always get girls in huge dresses and the boys all wear suits so it's really nice. I don't really do dressing up so formally and I don't wear heels so prom is kind of a big thing for me. My dress is nothing fancy but I like it and I am looking forward to getting all dolled up with my friends and having a good night. The prom itself will actually probably be quite rubbish seeing as my head teacher will be sat in the corner, but it will be nice to see everybody again and it will just be something a little bit different.

Now this is something I am VERY excited about. After prom I am off to Ireland for a week to go and see my family with my boyfriend. It's just the two of us and he has never met my mum's side of the family before so it is nice that he is finally getting to. I love Ireland so much and I love going out there to see my family so I can't wait to share all of that with him. It will be kind of weird though because I've never been to Ireland without my mum before but I am very excited. I know it's only Ireland and not the Bahamas so most of you probably wont class this as a holiday, but this is a big deal for me and it is one of my favourite places and I can't wait!

What have you been up to lately?

Ciara x

Ps. I'm trying to use Instagram a lot more you can follow me if you like!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)