Why I Started Blogging

Sunday, June 14, 2015

source
I've been blogging for a year now and it feels like yesterday that I sat down bored one afternoon in front of blogger and started designing my very own space on the internet. I wasn't really expecting anything special. I didn't even think anyone would want to read what I had to say but I wanted to do it for myself. I wanted somewhere where I could share what I had to say, speak about whatever I wanted and be a bit creative. So Space Dreams and Marshmallows was born.

I'm quite shy and I struggle getting my words out quite often. I know what I want to say but I can't quite seem to get it out and writing this blog has helped me out a lot. I do think I have become more confident and my writing has got much better. Also it is quite nice to know that people enjoy reading what I have to say enough to follow and comment.

I love writing this blog and even over the past year I've learnt a lot. My photography has improved massively, I've struggled my way through HTML basics and slowly but surely I think my design is improving. But there is still so much that I want to do.

I hope that things can only get better in the years to come and that I continue to enjoy blogging as much as I have this past year.

Ciara x

If you don't already, you can follow me on Bloglovin' here.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)