Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Review

Thursday, August 28, 2014


Soap & Glory is a brand that I have been using for a while now and this is the product that kick started my addiction. Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter (£10.50) is an award winning body butter with softening Shea butter and Aloe Vera. Soap & Glory also describe it as "a body moisturising formula so virtuous, you might swear you're wearing velvet". Although this does feel amazing on the skin I perhaps wouldn't go as far as "velvet".
 
This body butter is thick and rich which means you do have to use a bit more than you would a really running moisturiser and that you have to wait a small bit for it to all sink in properly. However it isn't sticky, doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, and comes in a great size tub (300ml). This is actually so moisturising it just leaves my skin feeling so silky and smooth. This is also gorgeously scented and lasts quite well on the skin although I do think that it may be perhaps too fragranced for people with very sensitive skin. It's a fresh and fruity citrus with notes of bergamot, summer rose, peach, strawberry, gardenia blooms, jasmine, patchouli, amber and musks.
 
I also really like the packaging, although I'm not a fan of pink at all, I think this looks super cute. I really love the whole vintagey vibe that Soap & Glory have going on.
 
What do you think of Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter? What's your favourite Soap & Glory product?
 
Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)