Top 10 Songs for Summer

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

I absolutely lurveee music. I'm always listening to it and it's so rare to find me without my IPod on full blast and while my music taste may not appeal to everybody, I thought I would share with you my top 10 songs for this summer.
 
This playlist was created on 8Tracks. 8Tracks is an internet radio where you can sign up for free and create and publish your own playlists for everybody else to listen to, or just listen to other peoples playlists without having to sign up at all.
 
Please give my playlist a listen and tell me what you think, also if you have 8Tracks and would like to follow me you can do that here.

Summer Playlist from ciara_cris on 8tracks Radio.

Twitter ¦ Instagram ¦ Bloglovin' ¦ Tumblr ¦ Pinterest

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)