Superdry Neon Perfume Set

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Last Christmas my boyfriend kindly gifted me the *Superdry Neon Perfume Set. The set contains 4 different 25ml perfumes designed to suit any situation and are perfect for chucking into a handbag.
 
Lets start with the packaging. It's not very girly at all which I love. It's designed more to appeal to the tomboy in every woman out there. I personally love the design and like how it reflects the brand's identity. I think they look so cool and I keep them on display on my chest of drawers. The bright colours of the glass bottle really pop against the black plastic lid, I think the contrast is just perfect. The fragrances don't actually have proper names exactly, they are just named after the colour of the bottle which they are in.
 

*Neon Purple:

Containing fresh figs, green leaves, lily of the valley, cedarwood, sandalwood, dry amber, coconut, tonka and musks, this is quite a sweet but woody perfume. The main note for me is definatly coconut, which is something I'm not usually keen on at all but I think this perfume smells really lovely. I seem to be complimented all the time when I'm wearing this perfume and it does actually last on the skin all day which is something I was really surprised about. I don't own a fragrance that smalls anything like this. It's exotic and reminds me of beach holidays.
 

*Neon Blue:


This perfume is light and fresh, containing: pear, apple, melon, lily of the valley, jasmine and musks. It's almost aquatic and floral which I think makes it perfect for summer days. I do think it's quite an elegant fragrance that perhaps doesn't suit the bottle at all but never mind. I don't think this scent lasts as long as the *Neon Purple one but I prefer it anyway.
 

*Neon Orange:


If you are one of those clever so and so's who guessed that this would be a citrus scents, you may go ahead and pat yourself on the back. This scent contains notes of mandarin, orange, blackcurrent, orange blossom, pineapple, cedarwood, and musks. This one is tricky because I usually associate sweet, citrusy scents with the summer but actually the cedarwood and musks balance this fragrance nicely and I think it is lovely to be worn in the colder months. I went to berlin in February and only took this perfume and I coped just fine. It's really refreshing and gets you thinking of the warmer months. There's something comforting about it.
 

*Neon Pink:


Easily the most girly out of the four fragrances is *Neon Pink. Containing bergamot, pineapple, galbanum, water fruits, jasmine, rose, sandalwood, vanilla and musks this is a sweet floral scent. It is described as being oriental but in all honesty my only experience with anything oriental is my local Chinese takeaway and it certainly doesn't smell anything like that. I think this perfume would be nice for day or night and its lovely for summer, and the warmer days in autumn.
 
By now you have probably discovered that I am awful at describing scents but if you would like to buy the set you can do that here.
 
Have you tried any of these fragrances? Which one is your favourite?

Ciara x

*This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)