A Girly Chat With Andieology

Monday, August 03, 2015

source
I've been reading Andie's blog - Andieology - for a while now and it's one of my favourite blogs to read ever. I love her down to earth style, super honest product reviews and her photography is beautiful. Andie herself is also so lovely and I think one of the reasons her blog appeals to me the most is because you feel like you're having a chat with her when you read it. If you aren't a dedicated reader of Andieology then I suggest you become one now. So you can imagine how pleased I was when Andie agreed to have a little chat with me on all things beauty, her favourite books and bands and her dream dinner with two very special men! Keep reading to find out!

1. Are you a lipstick or lip gloss kind of girl?

Definitely a lipstick kind of person, I think I only own like two lip glosses, my hair just always gets stuck to my lips when I wear it, it's not for me!

2. You're somehow stranded on a desert island and only have 5 beauty products including skincare in your bag. What are they?

This is such a hard question. I'd probably go with Ultrabland cleanser from Lush because they recommend that you replace your entire skincare regime with just that one product anyway! Then probably NARS Tinted Moisturiser, an eyebrow pencil and some tweezers (my eyebrows need doing no matter where I am, I can't cope if they're gross) and finally probably just some deodorant!

3. Run me through your skincare routine?

Well currently I am doing the Ultrabland challenge which, as I mentioned above, is super strange because Lush recommended literally replacing absolutely everything you usually use with just this one cleanser in order to rebalance your skin's natural oils and things. I'm on day 6 so far and I'm supposed to do it for a month, it feels really strange but it seems to be working so far!

4. Do you have a go to makeup brand?

My go-to makeup brand is probably NARS. Whenever I do any blog posts which involve a makeup look, 99% of the things tend to be from there, I'm definitely a NARScissit.

5. For you, is there one product that is definitely worth the hype?

For a product worth the hype I'd probably say Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. It's so over-hyped and I didn't expect to like it too much but it's become such a staple for me, I absolutely love it.

6. High-end or high-street?

I know that this is never the answer that people want to this question but I'm totally more of a high-end person. I'd rather save up a bit of money to buy something of really good quality!

7. What's your favourite book?

I usually say The Great Gatsby but I am about to start reading The Bell Jar and I can just feel that it's going to be a favourite!

8. Do you have a favourite band or song?

I just don't have a favourite band or song this is too hard! Right now I've been listening to a whole lot of Catfish and the Bottlemen and Little Comets are also probably a favourite right now! In the long-run I'd probably say that R.E.M. always have a special place in my heart though!

9. If you could have dinner with anybody alive or dead, who would it be and why?

If I could have dinner with anybody I'd want it to be Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie together, their friendship is freakin adorable and I've always had a bit of a thing for Jeeves and Wooster so I'd totally wanna see that re-created, is that really sad? haha!

10. Finally, any favourite bloggers?

My favourite bloggers are probably Kate at Gh0stparties, Suzie at HelloOctober, Victoria at InTheFrow, Lily at LLYMLRS and Charlotte at TheTeaDrinkingEnglishRose - they're probably quite predictable.

I enjoyed doing this post so much, it's always nice to get to know somebody a little bit more and Andie is just so lovely! I wish her all the best with her Ultrabland challenge and I would love to see how her dinner with Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie turned out!

Who would be at your dream dinner party?

Ciara x

Don't forget to follow me and Andie on Bloglovin'!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. LOL! I love your first answer I'm definitely a lipstick girl for the same reason and your answer to question four is so funny and quirky!
    Amazing post :)

    Alexandria from http://lexislifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Andie is really nice and it was great to find out more about her! I'm glad you liked the post! x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)