Total (Ghost) Eclipse Of The Heart

Wednesday, August 19, 2015


You know how it is. You have mountains of products and you wonder how you will ever get through all of them and then suddenly they all seem to run out at the same time. Well that's what's been happening to me this summer with my perfume. Next on my perfume wish list was, what I think is the most perfect summer fragrance ever - *Ghost Eclpise (£34). But lucky for me, my cousin is a journalist and managed to get his hands on a bottle to send to me. This was the best surprise when it dropped through the post because I had no idea he was sending me it. Finally I've got my hands on a full size bottle and I don't have to use my little sample so sparingly anymore!

First off let's talk about that bottle because it is seriously Instagram worthy. I love the design, it's unlike any other bottle of perfume I've ever had, the colours are beautiful and remind me of a sunset. Call me shallow, but I always think a perfume smells so much nicer when it's in a beautiful bottle (can't be just me?). This bottle will perk up anybody's dressing table and it reminds me of summer which is a bonus.

I'm rubbish at describing smells but I'll give it a go. *Ghost Eclipse is a fruity but floral fragrance and contains bergamot, lemon, mandarin, apple, peach, rose, lotus flower, freesia, amber and musk. The citrus notes come across quite strongly but there is definitely something deeper there which must be the musk and rose. I usually don't like rose scented things, but the balance of this is lovely. Of course perfume smells differently on everybody, but on me this smells really fruity with hints of floral. The floral scents definitely last on your skin a lot longer than the citrus notes so if you prefer floral scents don't worry. I hope that's given you a bit of an idea. I suggest checking it out for yourself when you get a chance!

I love wearing this perfume. It makes me feel so good and summery and almost radiant! I have a feeling this will become a signature scent of mine! The perfume also came with a scented body shimmer which is gorgeous! It doesn't smell as strong as the perfume, but it will make the scent linger on your skin and the subtle gorgeous shimmer is great for a night out! I can't wait to wear this out!

What's your signature scent?

Ciara x

Instagram ¦ Bloglovin' ¦ Twitter ¦ Tumblr ¦ Pinterest

* This post contains items which were gifted to me. Full disclaimer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)