Hair Xpertise Argan Oil Hair Treatment Review

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

 
I got the Hair Xpertise Argan Oil Hair Treatment (£9.99) as a stocking filler last Christmas and I haven't stopped loving it. It's gorgeous. This is the first hair treatment I ever tried and it has become a firm favourite. It makes my hair feel amazing. I used to suffer from really frizzy spit ends due to waiting for a year to get my hair cut, but this sorted them right out. It made my hair feel sliky and smooth and really just improved the overall appearance of my hair.

This Argan Oil is enriched with Vitamin E and does absolutely everything that it says on the bottle. It nourishes, repairs, smoothes, eliminates frizz, gives shine, rejuvenates and gives protection. It's heaven in a bottle.

If you've got short hair, Hair Xpertise recommend that you use 2-3 pumps and distribute it evenly through towel dry hair and style as usual and if you have longer hair, that you use 4-5 pumps. However, seeing as this is an oil, I was scared of using too much and making my hair look greasy so I only used 3 pumps even though my hair was down to my waist. Now that my hair is shorter I tend to use 3 pumps as well and it works absolutely perfectly.

My hair is quite thick so it takes forever to dry but when I use this it cuts down the time to almost half. I don't know if it is supposed to do that but it definitely does.

When you apply it, it leaves you with a silky smooth feeling that lasts for up to 3 days. Which means this little 100ml bottle lasts you ages.

Honestly you have to try this out. It's just too good to believe and doesn't cost you the earth either.

What's your favourite hair treatment?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)