I Went To Lush!

Sunday, October 26, 2014


Ahh the wonderful world that is Lush. I could spend hours in Lush. I love it so much. On a recent shopping trip I popped into Lush and picked up 3 products that I've never tried before. I haven't got around to using them yet so this is more of a 'first impressions' post.


First up we have the Twilight Bath Bomb:


Lush describes the Twilight Bath Bomb (£3.35) as the perfect bath bomb to get you ready for a good nights sleep. "As Twilight dissolves, it turns from the colour of the setting sun and gets darker, turning your water a shimmering deep purple. The fragrance has been designed to help you sleep: lavender is a soothing, mind-clearing and calming fragrance, used in aromatherapy to treat insomnia and aid restful sleep, while benzoin and tonka call to mind a milky caramel malt drink." This has such a gorgeous scent, it's not too overpowering and is really comforting. The lavender definitely comes through which I am happy about because it is a scent I love. Can't wait to test this one out as I do suffer with sleep so anything that helps me relax is a winner.

Space Girl Bath Bomb:


I cannot tell you how much I love the smell of the Space Girl Bath Bomb (£2.35). For me it's sort of nostalgic. It reminds me of Palma Violets. I'm really fascinated by space which is probably the reason behind this purchase and I can't wait to have a spacey themed bath. Lush describe the Space Girl Bath Bomb as "A space-dust filled bath bomb with a sweet and fruity fragrance. Once you drop this into your bath, Space Girl crackles with space dust (popping candy) as it spins around your orbit, restoring your good cheer. Grapefruit oil is refreshing and uplifting for the mood, clarifying and toning the skin, while bergamot makes you feel relaxed and cheerful." Ohh popping candy! Exciting!

My last purchase was the Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb:


Popping candy is another love of mine and it's an ingredient that is also in the gorgeously smelling bath bomb that is Dragon's Egg (£3.35). "Dragon’s Egg makes bathtime exciting as it fizzes and crackles and changes the colour of your water to a gorgeous citrusy gold. Its scent is reminiscent of lemon sherbet, with a hint of jasmine, leaving you feeling great and ready for a good day. Its citrus scents leave you feeling transformed and invigorated." I can't wait to use this bath bomb. I love citrus scents with all my heart. Citrus is just a scent that I associate with happiness.

I'm so excited to try out all these bath bombs. I think I may even go and have a bath right now.

What's your favourite Lush bath bomb?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)