My Skincare Secret: Bum Cream For Your Face

Thursday, October 09, 2014


I've been using this trick every night for a couple years now so I finally feel ready enough to share it with people. Basically all I do is after I apply my night moisturiser I spread a really thin layer of Sudocrem (£2.99 for 125g) all over my face and then off I pop to bed.

I tried this because Sudocrem can actually be used for Acne and other skin conditions such as Eczema and although I didn't have Acne, when I was younger I did have really bad Eczema. So I was curious as to what it could do for my skin now.

I do suffer from breakouts and I have spots caused by normal things like hormones and McDonalds, but since applying this each night I have really noticed a difference. Don't expect for this to magically make all your spots disappear but it certainly helped to clear me up and keep my breakouts controlled.

Don't get scared, this will not clog up your pores. But I still don't recommend applying a thick layer of this to your face. I started off just applying it directly to the spots but now I think applying a thin layer all over works just as well and prevents spots that are waiting under the skin.

Sudocrem has become a staple in my daily routine and I really don't know what I would do without it. It's so cheap and a tub will last you a lifetime plus it can be used for all sorts of different problems. Magic.

What's your skincare secret?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)