Massive Haul Part 2: Beauty

Sunday, October 19, 2014

I've done so much shopping recently and I've loved it. It's been so lovely to get some stuff off my wish lists. The other day I shared with you my fashion purchases and now I'm sharing with you the beauty items I got. I plan to do some full reviews on these products at some point. But if there's a specific product here that you would like me to review, just let me know. So here we have it: my beauty purchases.
















Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel
Maybelline Colour Tattoo 35 - On and On Bronze
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
OPI Peanuts Mini Nail Polish Set
Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder
Body Shop Microdermabrasion Sachet
Essie Sole Mate
Eco Tools Retractable Kabuki Brush
Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream
Charles Worthington Sunshine Protector Conditioner
Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo
Trevor Sorbie Thickening Spray
Body Shop Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)