Lush Tea Tree Water Toner Review

Sunday, October 05, 2014



I've been using the Lush Tea Tree Water Toner £4.25 for a few months now and I love it so much. This has been one of those products that from the first use I knew I was going to become addicted.
 
I've never used a toner before so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect but this was just lovely. It was refreshing on the skin and didn't dry my skin out. I also feel like it really helped to clear my skin and fight breakouts. I've really noticed an improvement. It also makes my skin feel so smooth and soft. Obviously I still get blemishes and spots due to hormones but overall this has really improved my skin and made it look so healthy and reduced the size of my pores.
 
I would recommend this to everyone regardless of whether you have oily skin or are prone to breakouts. Just go and pick up a bottle for yourself , you wont regret it.
 
Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)