L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation Review

Monday, October 13, 2014

I don't really wear foundation. I hate the heavy feeling of it on my face. Recently I've been on the look out for something much lighter to wear and I thought I had found the perfect thing - the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream but I think I may have found something even better: The L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint (£9.99).

This foundation is thin. I mean incredibly thin. It's like water. It's so light, almost weightless and truly feels as if you are wearing nothing. It doesn't clog up your pores and is just gorgeous to wear. Oh and It's SPF 18 and you all know how much I love an SPF. (A LOT)


I have shade 100 Porcelain which when blended is the perfect colour for me. The shade range in the L'Oreal Paris Nude Magique Eau De Teint range isn't the best. They only have 5 shades so you girls with deeper complexions will struggle to find a suitable match. This is something that I think all high street brands are bad at and really need to consider.

Because this is so light it means it is a dream to apply. L'Oreal actually recommend using your fingers to apply which works really well. It blends super easy and just fuses with the skin and looks seamless. However, applying it with a brush also works really well.


This isn't heavy on the skin at all and it doesn't leave you looking overly "dewy". I can get away with wearing this without powder even though it doesn't give the completely matte finish that I usually go for. It also lasts all day even without a primer and doesn't need any touch ups.

It isn't full coverage but it really does even up skin tone and helps to combat redness, overall improving the look of the skin in general.

Have you tried the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint Foundation?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)