My Top 10 Ed Sheeran Songs

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

So on the 14th of October my lovely boyfriend took me to the O2 to see the god that is Ed Sheeran. We had the most amazing night and Ed Sheeran was just fantastic. Honestly, if you ever get the chance to go and see him perform live - GO. He is one of those people that you just have to see live.

I thought I would share with you my top 10 Ed Sheeran songs:

  • Thinking Out Loud
  • Don't
  • Runaway
  • Nina
  • One
  • I'm A Mess
  • Wake Me Up
  • Gold Rush
  • I See Fire
  • No Diggity cover with Passenger

What's your favourite Ed Sheeran Song?

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. My favourites are 'This' and 'I'm a Mess' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't love Ed Sheeran?! Went to one of his concerts and was blown away. My favourite must be "I'm a Mess" or "Afire Love".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such good choices, especially 'I'm A Mess' x

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)