Midweek Motivation

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

The start of this school year for me has been filled to the brim with mock exams. I am currently into week 2 of my mock GCSE's and I am at a point where I feel like I haven't done particularly well. Add in that it is nearly only 3 school weeks left until Christmas and you can imagine that I am probably not feeling that motivated. By the time you have read this post I will have finished my German reading & writing paper. A subject that I am not particularly strong in and should probably be revising for now but instead I am sat in front of blogger trying to make myself feel a little bit better.
 
I really like this quote and so I thought I would share it with you guys.
 
I'm now off downstairs to see what's for dinner. I'm bloody brilliant at procrastination.
 
Ciara x
 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)