Percy & Reed Wonder Balm Review

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Percy & Reed is a brand that I am developing a serious love for. The Percy & Reed Wonder Balm (£18) is the first product I tried from the brand and I actually got this as a sample from a magazine. I didn't really know what it was or how to use it but I was super impressed with the packaging.
 
I've never tried a product that is quite like the Wonder Balm. This hair balm claims to do all sorts. "A miracle leave in balm, which helps give you (deep breath): moisture, shine, smoothness, definition, softness, light hold, high humidity protection and manageability." Impressive huh?
 
Now whether or not it does all those things I'm not too sure because I don't know how to test for each of them. But what I do know, is this: even the smallest pea size amount of this stuff put through the roots to ends of my hair when damp makes my hair feel the best it has ever felt. My hair feels silky and smooth and so amazing, there's not a single bit of frizz in sight and smells amazing. People always comment on the condition of my hair after I've used this.
 
The balm can be used on towel dried hair and sparingly on dry hair to just reduce frizz and give definition to curls and waves. I've often squeezed some out onto my hand and thought "whoops that's too much" but it has never made my hair feel all gross and greasy. The result every time is just wonderful.
 
This really is a miracle product that you really must try. I cannot recommend it enough. Oh and seeing as Christmas is on it's way, I also think it would make a great stocking filler for someone. Hint hint :)
 
What's your miracle hair product?
 
Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)