Soap & Glory Clean On Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel Review

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Ahh Soap & Glory. A brand that never fails to amaze me. Ever single product that I have ever tried from this marvellous brand has been a dream. My addiction with Soap & Glory started when I tried their  The Righteous Butter and I was thoroughly impressed. Since then I think the Clean on Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel (£6 for 500ml) has become the love of my Soap & Glory life.
 
This bought this little bottle for a recent trip away as I just couldn't bear the thought of going away without it. This is a really rich, creamy shower gel which is filled to the brim with moisture. It really does leave your skin feeling soft and smooth and totally gets rid of any dry patches.
 
As with all Soap & Glory products, the Clean On Me shower gel is beautifully scented without being too harsh. The scent lasts on the skin and really does make your shower feel that little bit more luxurious.
 
I love the Soap & Glory packaging and all the names of the products. The brand is one of my firm favourites and I can't wait to try even more of their products.
 
What do you think of the Soap & Glory Clean On Me Shower Gel?
 
Ciara x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)