October Favourites

Sunday, November 02, 2014

 
Image Source
Can you believe we're into November already? The year seems to have just flown by. Before you know it, it will be Bonfire Night, Christmas, New Year's Eve and then 2015!

October has been a weird month for me with the highlight definitely being Halloween. For that reason, I haven't really got many favourites this month. However I will probably start rambling and this post will go on forever as usual.

The Playlist:



This month has been filled with quite a few sleepless nights but this playlist has helped me power on through. It's so calming and really helps put me to sleep. Even on those nights when sleep has just not been an option, this playlist is filled to the brim with gorgeous songs and listening to it has been a joy. I'm seriously so happy I found this playlist.

The Hair Product:



When I first got the Schwarzkopf got2b Beach Matt Texturizing Salt Spray (£3) I hated it. It didn't do anything to my hair but make it feel weird and it wouldn't spray out of the bottle properly. It's promise of mermaid look waves was false and I wanted to chuck it straight into the bin. However I'm not a giver-upper. I tried this in every way possible and still nothing seemed to work. However I sprayed it on my wet hair and then didn't have time to dry it before I went to bed. When I got up in the morning my hair was lovely and wavy and full of texture. Now I just spritz some on damp hair before I go to bed and in the morning my hair is instantly better to work with, has a natural texture and requires no effort at all. Love. Just goes to show that you should never give up.

The Beauty Product:


I have loved the Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream (£25.50) ever since I first tried it. This stuff is a miracle in a pot. I use it everyday and this little pot has lasted me for ever. I did a full review of the It's Potent! Eye Cream back in July and I haven't had to repurchase since then. Go out and grab your self a tub.

Ciara x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I might try your tip with my salt spray that I purchase back in the summer. I was really disappointed when all it did was make my hair sticky where I'd sprayed it

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I read them all and I love to hear from you :)